unmarried. a blog
"Tell the truth about what it's like to be human."
- Cheryl Strayed
1. I give my all and expect my all in return.
*I know this is not fair as not all love is perceived and delivered in the same manner.
2. I trust no one. Because I’ve watched people self-destruct (myself included) without the precursor of one or the other.
3. I am suddenly too needy when in love.
4. I’m automatically too independent to believe someone else “has me.”
5. I’m a walking contradiction.
6. I believe there is another shoe that’ll drop. After all, most everyone has two feet.
7. I’m scared.
8. I haven’t reached that personal nirvana of I’m good enough.
9. I will unconsciously over compensate for the both of us.
10. I will believe at some point (or after several) that you can do better.